API certified inspectors are very specialized and knowledgeable individuals who aid companies in the maintenance and care of their specific assets.
The American Petroleum Institute (API) authorized inspectors must have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration of specific assets.
The API inspection program benefits the industry as a whole by helping to:
- Improve management control of process unit operation, repair, and maintenance.
- Reduce the potential for inspection delays.
- Provide a continued high level of safety through the use of highly specialized and experienced inspectors.
Ironhide Inspection Inc. is a superior service provider of API inspection services .
Certified Inspectors authorized to work anywhere in North America.
- API 510 (Pressure Vessels)
- API 570 (Pressure Piping)
- API 653 (Above Ground Storage Tanks)