UAV drones are used for inspection and monitoring and are equipped with high quality sensors, flight control systems and software for navigation and flight stabilization.
Multiple controls, processes and procedures are in place to ensure the highest quality safety standards.
Video and pictures are taken at a high speed and frequency. The cameras have zoom and data storage capabilities. The data is stored onboard before being downloaded.
UAV can be used for tasks such as high resolution surveying, 3D modeling, state detection, damage analysis and condition monitoring.
Ironhide Inspection Inc. also offers aerial LiDAR scanning upon request.
Sample UAV Applications:
- Land surveying using the most modern survey and 3D modeling technology
- Post Disaster Job Site Aerial Inspection
- Sand, Gravel, Land Volume and Layout
- Buildings, Tanks, Flare Stacks
- Pre-Human Inspection Visual Overview for Safety
- Power Lines Hot Spots and vegetation encroachment
- Pipelines surveying and leak detection
- Waterway Erosion and Land Movement
- Volume and capacity measurements (e.g berms, Catch Basins etc.)