Ironhide is a world leader on the analysis and reporting of point cloud data collected during LiDAR scans done on tanks and other vessels. Asset owners and inspectors can save significant time and money performing asset scans with commercially available LiDAR scanners and sending the point cloud data to Ironhide for analysis and reporting.
LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is a range finding laser (or laser scanner). The technology is based on the transmission and reception of pulsed lights. LiDAR inspection is a complex and innovative method of inspection.
LiDAR inspection equipment
- Aerial LiDAR
- Terrestrial (ground-based) LiDAR
Ironhide LiDAR inspection reports are:
- Faster (report turnaround in as little as 1-2 business days)
- More efficient (computer analyzed for accuracy and API 653 code tolerances)
- More cost-effective (up to 50% less expensive than traditional manual analysis)
- More accurate (up to 0.5 mm accuracy)
Ironhide Inspection Inc. has changed the landscape of LiDAR Inspection analysis by creating innovative software that shows the LiDAR data, like never before. Ironhide Analysis software allows you to immediately visualize the tank data as compared to API 653 code tolerances.
Ironhide Analysis Software provides
- 3D imaging
- Client Empowerment
- Worldwide Online Accessibility
- Engineering ready